Thursday, May 13, 2010

Miley dirty dancing?

I recently saw this video of Miley Cyrus dirty dancing on some guy. Apparently this video was taken when she was 16. I don't actually think it is a problem. Miley is almost an adult and I was 16 not to long ago and I was dancing the exact same way. Granted I was not in a club, but I was at school dances. I was still "dirty dancing," I may have even been dirty dancing before high school.

My mom teaches high school and she told me that when she chaperoned prom they used to have a "dirty dancing room" where students would basically be put on time out if they were caught dirty dancing. That is just ridiculous.

I understand that dancing may lead to other bad things, but for the most part dancing is harmless. I think that people overreact way too much, especially when it comes to our teen starlets. People grow up people, even young celebrity teens. Please let them grow up, because teenagers are going to grow up anyway.









No comments:

Post a Comment