Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What possess people to take things that don't belong to them!!!

I am so upset!

Last night I was out with my girlfriends in the city. We had an awesome dinner at a small Mexican restaurant called "The Velvet Cantina." I had the shrimp enchiladas and there were only men that worked there, and they were some good-looking men! (YUM!)

but I digress...

then we went to a bar (yes, on a Tuesday night) and were having a great time. This great time was ruined by someone. When we went to leave I could not find my black clutch,

CUE ME FLIPPING OUT!!!
(actually, apparently I was very calm about it)

We asked the bartenders to look out for it, but we literally looked everywhere! Even in the men's bathroom.

Basically, it was stolen. Inside of it was my digital camera, my wallet with some cash, my driver's liscense, and my debit and credit cards. I also had some MAC makeup and MOST IMPORTANTLY...

THE KEYS TO MY HOUSE AND MY CAR!!!!!!

Luckily, my cell phone was in my pocket, because if I had lost my iPhone, I would be a mess right now. I'm so attached to it!

It really annoys me that I even had my keys because I live with one of my friends and I usually leave my keys at home when we go out, cause there really is no reason for us both to have keys to the house.

I also lost my new birthday presents for myself, a coach wallet and keychain. :(

I'm really sad, but I am hoping that my purse shows up at the bar, but I doubt it :( :( I called to cancel my credit and debit cards and there were no charges on either of them so maybe! I also called the bar and left a message on their voicemail. I will call again after they open.

All I want is my stuff back! Otherwise I will not have a camera for my trip down to Disneyland and LA in a few weeks... and I DO NOT want to make a trip down to the DMV for a new liscense (unless they let me take a new picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment