Sunday, May 30, 2010

DISNEYLAND, Here I Come!!!

sleaapingbeautycastle


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney, and everything that comes with it!

Tomorrow morning at 2 am, I will be making the trek down to Anaheim!

I'm so excited!

Last year I went to Disneyland for my birthday with my three best girlfriends. I tend to get a little over excited on my birthdays (I just want them to be perfect), and they were a little afraid of the emergence of "birthdayzilla!"

They were wrong, Disneyland is my happy place. A place where a kid can be a kid and an adult can also be a kid.

It's a place where I can eat warm yummy churros and cool pineapple whips! (I'm mostly excited for the churros)

I am also very excited because I will be starting my 365 photo project on Tuesday, June 1...

side note: I had to re-buy my digital camera, because it was in my stolen purse. I have also already received my replacement credit and debit cards as well as my drivers license. The silver lining of my stolen purse is that I had to retake my drivers license picture, something I was oh so happy to do.

I will be in Ventura on Tuesday at Magic Mountain, those roller coasters are wild!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Mickey Mouse and co, get ready cause here I come!!

PS: sorry about all the exclamation points! I'm just so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment